Campaign Name: Be in to Win This is Me
Description of Competition:
Tap the ‘Enter to Win’ button, fill in your personal details and then tap ‘Submit’. Once completed, you go in the draw to win your own personalised artwork worth $500, beautifully framed and signed by New Zealand Artist Walter Hansen.
Competition Starts: Monday 01 January 2018, 12:01am.
Competition Ends: Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 11:59pm
5 x Framed artwork worth $500 (same frame to be used as those used in the commercials
and as pictured)
Create my art!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
By entering into the Be in to Win This is Me ("Promotion") you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1/ Competition submission opens on Monday 01 January 2018, 12:01am and closes on
Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 11:59pm for last entries. (“Promotion Period”). Only entries via
the microsite www.maoritvcom/this is me will be accepted as valid entries or be in the
draw to win.
- 2/ The ”This is Me” microsite will continue to be available following closure of competition
promotion period however there will be no prize attached to the microsite.
- 3/ To enter the competition you must:
Tap the ‘Enter to Win’ button on the “This is Me” microsite, fill in your personal details
and then tap ‘Submit’ during the dates 01 January 2018 - 31 January 2018.
- 4/ Announcement of each winner will be made weekly, starting from 3pm Thursday 01
February 2018. Announcement will be made via the Māori Television Facebook page and
Māori Television EDM.
- 5/ Winner will be notified via email and Facebook.
- 6/ Despatch of prizes will begin once the artwork has been designed according to winner’s
and winner postal delivery details have been confirmed.
- 7/ Prizes will be despatched to a New Zealand address only.
- 8/ Prize winner consents to the use of their name and entry for publicity and promotional
purposes and agree to participate in reasonable publicity about the prize and Promotion
as a condition of accepting the prize.
- 9/ All entry details become the property of Māori Television. Māori Television collects your
personal information for the purposes of running this Promotion. Please see our Privacy
Policy which can be found here: www.maoritelevision.com/terms-access for information
on how we keep your personal information.
- 10/ To the fullest extent permitted by law, Māori Television and its suppliers, contractors and
agents will not be liable for any cost, loss, damage or claim, whether direct, indirect and
howsoever caused, which is suffered or incurred by any person as a result of or in
connection with entering the Promotion or accepting and/or using the prize.
- 11/ Māori Television will not be liable for any person’s inability to enter the Promotion due to
any equipment or technical malfunction, network error or if our site or any entry
mechanism is unavailable and is not responsible for entries not received. Incomplete,
illegible or fraudulent entries are not valid.
- 12/ If entry into the Promotion requires you to submit content to Māori Television you must
read and agree with the Rules for When You Give Us Content which can be found here:
- 13/ Employees, contractors and agents of Māori Television and immediate family members of
employees, contractors and agents of Māori Television are not eligible to vote. You must
be a New Zealand resident to enter the Promotion.
- 14/ Māori Television’s decision in relation to the prize winner and/or any other aspect of this
Promotion, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15/ Any questions about the Promotion should be directed to Māori Television at:
- 16/ Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- 17/ One entry allowed per person.